Bell Falls Search can fulfill your talent acquisition and executive search demands through multiple models. We offer three types of recruiting services:
Contingent Based Recruiting
Our contingency based recruiting model results in payment for services upon the successful completion of a talent search.
Retainer Based Recruiting
We work for our clients on an exclusive basis and provde a more exhaustive set of evaluation and sourcing services. Payment is typically executed based on mutually agreed upon milestones.
If you are seeking temporary staff, we can also supply key talent on a staff augmentation or “temp-to-perm” basis.
Our “Retainer Plus” offering is ideal for growing clients who are seeking a long term engagement and would like to leverage our project based services to improve their internal recruiting team’s capabilities.
We have solved many unique staffing challenges across all levels of experience, in multiple industries, and across various geographies. Bell Falls Search is uniquely fit for serving clients with resource needs in the technology and marketing sectors. We have successfully built teams across the entire spectrum of SaaS companies, marketing focused organizations and similar roles within enterprises seeking to staff specialized teams. Below are examples of the roles for which we are typically sourcing.
Information Technology / Software / SaaS
- Executive Leadership (CTO, CIO, VP, Director)
- Software Development / Engineering
- Mobile Application Development
- Database Management / Development
- Infrastructure Engineering / Administration
- Quality Assurance
- Business Intelligence
- eCommerce Packaged Implementation and Custom Development
- Executive Leadership (CMO, VP, Director)
- Earned, Owned, and Paid Media
- SEO, PPC, Programmatic Media Buying
- Email Marketing / Content Writers
- Customer Experience Strategists and Designers
- User Experience / Information Architects
- Creative Directors
- Graphic Designers
Operational Management & Sales
- Executive Leadership (COO, CFO, EVP, SVP, Controller)
- Finance / Accounting
- Human Resources
- Project Managers and Business Analysts
- Account Executives
- Sales Operations