Heather Hall Entrepreneur In Residence JumpStart Inc
In this episode:
- Heather shares the story of her career progression, evolving from:
- Her first exposure to startups at Lucent Technologies, New Ventures Group
- Through the progression of her exposure to MarTech and Data as a Service (DaaS)
- And then onto her Entrepreneur in Residence role at JumpStart, Inc.
- She presents a case study of a successful Cleveland, OH based SaaS/DaaS company called Thrivable
- Heather offers some excellent advice for both recent college grads and experienced pros, on how to differentiate yourself in a job search
- Last, more observations on the critical role that data plays in enhancing career development and success in the MarTech industry.