In this episode:
- Matthew shares the story of his career progression and entrepreneurial success:
- Matthew started in Finance and was planning on a career on Wall Street.
- He quickly learned that companies with better brand strategies had higher valuations and he became fascinated by story telling and brand development.
- Curiosity and Data are his keys developing a meaningful career with non-stop learning.
- For those beginning their careers, it’s imperative to develop: critical thinking, problem solving, writing, and curiosity.
- Lastly, Matthew shares a favorite case study from his rebranding project with Warner Brothers.