In this episode:
- Arnold shares the story of how and why he started Yalo:
- With a degree in Chemical Engineering, a decade implementing ERP solutions at Accenture, and then driving Sales & Marketing in a SaaS business, Arnold started his own marketing agency…and built a successful distributed workforce years before it has become more widely the norm.
- Yalo is a FIJI word for “soul” – and Arnold uses film, art, and music to drive inspiration for his clients’ projects.
- Extracurriculars matter…especially leadership positions. Become a Greek Heritage Dancer!
- He provides advice on positioning yourself for interview success. Think beyond your resume…create a presentation that tells a story about you and your capabilities.
- Lastly, Arnold offers some excellent advice about the importance of being “nimble” in your interview and trying to break the mold of sticking to a script.