In this episode:
- Michelle shares the story of how and why she started Hello, LLC:
- Being fired can be a good thing! It’s a catalyst for change…especially for entrepreneurs.
- When building a company, it’s critical to create Core Values, and then truly follow them!
- Creating an environment for working moms and women to thrive!
- She provides advice on the right college major to choose to be successful in Social / PR…and also why analytics is the key to driving value with Social Media.
- Lastly, Michelle offers some excellent advice for both recent college grads and experienced pros, on how to differentiate yourself in a job search